Did you catch my spotlight in the wonderful Arianna Belle’s blog? I am a huge fan of their bespoke luxury decorative pillow covers, so I was honored to be featured!
I’m sharing the delightful way they broke down some of my favorites.
Read the entire post on their blog here or check out my favorites and finds below.
1. No-regrets home splurge: commissioned art by a favorite local Melrose artist Ellen Rolli
2. Luxury Candle: Maison Blanche Nectarine and Mint
3. Style Icon: India Hicks
4. Flower: Protea Pin Cushion (Proteas are the national flower in South Africa where I am from)
6. Guilty pleasure: Tea (Authentic South African Rooibos Tea, or Taylors English Breakfast Tea), cookies and Netflix
8. Travel destination: Cape Town, South Africa
9. Everyday outfit: In the Summer, anything white
10. Design tip: Measure twice